GM International is a freight forwarder and logistic operator, offering its customers tailor made services based on specific requirements and markets.
Over the years it has developed and consolidated competences on specific market segments, thanks to permanent training courses, which allowed the company to obtain several important certifications about how GM International is compliant to the most restrictive rules on health and safety.
The most important markets served by GM International’s services are the following:
- Transporters and freight forwarders, which require support in handling of all administrative, health and customs procedures relating to imports and exports of goods and products
- Chemical and Pharma Industries, which can benefit from GM International full services: dedicated warehouse at controlled temperature, local transport on refrigerated van, GDP Certification and authorization for the deposit activity for the subsequent distribution of active substances.
- ICT and Electronic Industries, which require GM International’s support in shipping management (mainly from Asia), customs clearance assistance, and stock management of dangerous, inflammable goods, subject to law restrictions
- Food industries, which need a reliable partner for quick and safe customs clearance and sanitary check of goods, warehouse management under HACCP regulations and food transportation at controlled temperature
- Clothing and Furniture industries, to which GM provides specific logistic services at all stages of the import and export process both of raw materials and finished products